Health & Safety
We are all in this together
New Health and Safety Standards
True Beauty Brows & Skin Care studio is currently open and closely monitoring the county’s ever changing Covid-19 restrictions. The health and well being of my clients and community is my top priority. I am currently offering limited services in order to follow the mask mandate. Brow waxing, eye treatments, and services that can be performed with masks on are currently being offered. I am keeping up to date on sanitation best practices and will continue to uphold highest cleanliness standards for my clients.
What To Expect When Reopening
Salons are considered “higher-risk businesses” since we are in close proximity to our customers. We cannot maintain the 6 feet distancing suggested. Because of this, salons are open with modifications. The modifications include:
- Both client and esthetician will be required to wear a mask. I may only be able to offer brow waxing and other services that keep your mask on. I am not sure how long that rule will be required.
- Expect to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the studio.
- You will need to wait in your car until it is your time for service. I will call or text you when you can come in. This keeps clients from being together in the same space or waiting area.
- I will schedule longer spacing between appointments. This allows for thorough sanitation and disinfection time after each appointment.
- Only one person will be allowed in the studio at a time. No guests (including children) will be allowed. If you have a back to back appointment with your teen/sister/mother/friend they will be asked to wait in the car or outside the building until it is their turn.
- You may be asked to take your temperature upon entering with a touchless digital thermometer.
- My online booking with genbook is limited to 4 weeks advance booking in order to pivot if necessary when changes occur.
- You are encouraged to use contactless payment. This means using Venmo, PayPal, Apple Pay, or a credit card saved on file through genbook or square to pay for appointments and services. This will create a safer environment at touchpads.
- Client consultation forms are moving to digital forms. All clients will be asked to complete one before their next appointment.
In The Meantime…
True Beauty will reopen once it is safe. In the meantime, we are shipping products to clients and providing porch drop offs in Brentwood and Discovery Bay. We are also offering:
-Virtual skin care consultations
-At home facial kits
-Custom gift baskets
Can’t wait to see you again soon!